Google It

When bunnies are more photogenic than most of humans!

About 7 months ago, A fine art photographer, Kazi Asraful Karim, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, adopted two little bunnies and totally hooked on photographing them. They are great models and very photogenic.He likes to make them look like they live in a beautiful and magical world with a touch of humour. He wants to bring out their characters, and show that they also have human like emotions.
"The most challenging part was to make them pose for me, as bunnies are very sensitive and can get scared very easily. It took so much patience to get one nice shot. I had to be alert and always ready with my camera so that I don’t miss anything, It’s very important that the bunny makes him/herself comfortable. And when they are the magic happens. I just follow them with my camera, let them roam around, do whatever they want to do. The way they look, wiggle and explore is very adorable and there are lots of photo opportunities", Arefin said on his blog.
To see more of his work, click here.

Before I go to bed...


Do I look beautiful?


Flower Girl


Hello there!


I'm the queen


In wonderland


Hi !


Bunny Tea


I pray to the Lord!


Flower Girl


Namaste


Oh hello! 


Talk to the butt !


In the winter wonderland